Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
Platform: PSP® (PlayStation® Portable), Nintendo DS™
Developer: Rebellion (PSP), n-Space (Nintendo DS)
ESRB Rating: TEEN with Fantasy Violence
Release Date: Fall 2009
Star Wars Battlefront® is back and bigger than ever on the PSP® (PlayStation® Portable) system and Nintendo DS™! Releasing this Fall, Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron is the deepest and most action-packed Star Wars Battlefront game ever. Experience battlefronts that span ground, space and capital starships, a robust original storyline and expanded gameplay features that deliver seemingly endless replayability.
- Fight on an expanded battlefront that spans multiple layers of action — start the fight on foot, commandeer a vehicle and dogfight in space, and land your craft on and fight in capital starships — your actions in each area directly affect the outcome on others
- Take the lead role in an engrossing, never-before-told storyline that puts you in the middle of the action of the most memorable battles spanning the entire Star Wars® saga and beyond
- Massive amounts of replay value and customization ensure that every battle you take part in is unique and different:
- Deep customization options on the PSP system let you build and outfit your character like never before — dictate the weapons they carry into battle, the armor they wear on their backs, their species, gender, appearance and physical strengths including hundreds of unlockable items and bonuses
- Unique class-based gameplay on the Nintendo DS let you take advantage of numerous character classes, each with their own specialized weapons and tools and even the ability to carry a lightsaber into battle
- Feel the rush of combat on the PSP system with 16-player multiplayer matches complete with enhanced stat tracking, or battle intense four-player skirmishes on the Nintendo DS
- Let loose your inner Jedi or Sith in the special “Heroes and Villains” mode where you can play classic characters like Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kit Fisto, Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress, Boba Fett, plus new characters from the Star Wars Battlefront®: Renegade Squadron™ and Star Wars®: The Force Unleashed™ video games
- Battle on some of the most iconic Star Wars planets and locations from the feature films, all with multi-layered battlefronts, such as Tatooine, Endor, Yavin 4 and Hoth through 12 campaign levels on the PSP system and 11 campaigns on the Nintendo DS
- Commandeer trademark Star Wars vehicles and spacecraft from the Empire’s TIE Fighters to the Rebel Alliance’s X-wings, as well as AT-RTs, LAATs, Imperial Transports and Droid Fighters
LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. and ® or ™ as indicated. All rights reserved.