Star Wars®: The Force Unleashed II
PC Version: 1.1 Update
Patch Name: SWTFU2_PC_NA_1.1_Update.exe
Size: 11.5 MB (Up to 13.5 MB for INTL versions)
Min. Requirements: Star Wars®: The Force Unleashed II must be properly installed prior to game update installation.
Thank you for downloading the Star Wars®: The Force Unleashed II update.
Installation: After downloading the update, double click on SWTFU2_PC_NA_1.1_Update.exe to install. The installer will automatically search for the folder where you originally installed Star Wars®: The Force Unleashed II and install the update. If the update does not locate Star Wars®: The Force Unleashed II on your system, or if the game folders contents have been modified in any way, you may need to reinstall the game and then run SWTFU2_PC_NA_1.1_Update.exe again.
This update addresses the following:
- Fix memory leak
- Pre-rendered cut-scenes and game "attract" mode stop functioning after about 50 minutes of game play.
- Some textures & characters appear dark and without texture after about 50 minutes of game play with some ATI Radeon video card configurations.
- Reflections may not work properly with NVIDIA GeForce 9800 series cards.
- Some Stormtroopers and other enemies can become stuck in the air when hit with "Force Push" causing a progression stop to the next level/area until all enemies were found and destroyed.
- During level "Salvation - Battle for the Salvation" a power core may not be able to be retrieved if the apprentice is defeated while in the same room as the power core or if the game is exited and re-loaded while in the power core room.
Files available via LucasArts FTP Site links below:
North American version (NA or EF): Download Now!
European & Australian versions (EFIGS): Download Now!
Polish version (PL): Download Now!
Russian version (RU): Download Now!